Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playble Goblin: The Blog

Hey guys and gals.

If you haven't noticed, the posting here started strong and then diminished quickly. The truth behind the matter is that I had three months off from traveling on business trips during the later summer and that's when I posted. Now for the last few months I've been busy, busy, busy with work and haven't had the mental patience to post.

Enough of that.

So I bring you PlayableGoblin.com! It's a blog started by our common friend Thornbush of Shadowsong and he's asked me to contribute. I think I'll have an easier time contributing to a blog that I don't own, and will feel no pressure to post to.

So it looks like I may post here a couple more times, but my blogs will most definitely end up being posted over at the Goblin. Plus, his blog's name is way cooler than mine.

See you there!

No comments: