Thursday, July 24, 2008

Siege Vehicles: LUA Information

I just read a little bit of information on the Siege Vehicles for WotLK. I won't bother typing out another long post though.

Head on over to WoW Insider to get the latest info on it. You can either click here, or click the picture below.





I'm actually quite excited to see how these work. I got to play with siege vehicles a little bit back a few years ago when I was still playing Dark Age of Camelot. They seemed cumbersome and slow, but were very destructive from what I remember.

I'm sure the developers at Blizzard have quite a treat in store for us when it comes to PvPing in Lake Wintergrasp.

1 comment:

Vito said...

awesome! i have a little lua experience, but this stuff's intense.

but with all of these scripts, i have to wonder... we already have a wotlk alpha private server core, so why can't we plug in some of these scripts? some may not work, but it's worth trying. i'm gonna give it a shot when i get the chance :D