Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two 51 Point Talents I Love: Berserk and Haunt

I was going over the future talents of my druid and warlock when I realized just how much I'm looking forward to the respec when WotLK comes out.

Sighrez: The 51 point talent in the Feral Combat tree is Berserk. I'm really excited about this. Since my druid hasn't been 70 for long I haven't had any time to go to the Battlegrounds with him and get his Insignia of the Alliance, so I'm always very aggravated when I'm stunned or feared while trying to tank. Berserk will make my life a lot easier, even if it is on a five minute cooldown. As an added bonus, if someone accidentally pops a CC'd target and the mobs start ravaging my group, there's the three-target Mangle ability that comes with Berserk as well.



Hibbee: The 51 point talent in the Affliction tree is Haunt. This spell is awesome. It does direct damage, so it can crit, which means the potential for big damage. Add along the talent Death's Embrace and we could have some pretty large crits 'o shadow damage. Add on top of that the healing of the spell. From what I can tell, it is not DoT based. So in theory I could DoT the hell out of a target, throw on Haunt, then spam Shadow Bolt (hopefully getting a few crits in there), and it appears possible to be healed for a pretty insane amount. I can't wait to get Hibbee out there to test out the functionality of this talent.



I can test these talents and more, all I need is that congratulatory email from Blizzard saying that I've been invited to the Beta. One can only hope!

So tell me, loyal reader, what 51 point talent(s) are you looking forward to?



Links for Sighrez and Hibbee can be found to the right. -------------->

1 comment:

Vito said...

not looking forward to hunter talents, that's for sure... none too exciting.

so druids. shapeshift out of slows, and now out of everything for 5 min cd... lol. i'm going to level my druid.

I'm not going to give up on hunter quite yet though. I still love the class. oh and this just in from general wotlk forums: 2 more slots for pets in stable! wooo! [but you have to pay]



lol.


this is a fun thread, for a bunch of little things:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=8557019551&sid=2000

-Amun / Vito